Wednesday, August 1, 2012

Sponsors Needed

Are you eco friendly?

I started this blog because a few people that I mentioned my solar trailer project to were very interested in the concept and wanted to see some photos of the work in progress.

I am a big fan of alternative energy, and I have been playing small solar and wind power systems for about 3 years now collecting stuff as I go along.  Unfortunately the hopes and desires for this mobile solar trailer exceeds my allowable budget.  For now I am going to just make due with the parts I currently have on hand so the progress will be slow for right now.

I had an idea, and I welcome your comments and ideas.  If you would like to help sponsor this trailer we can build the dream together.  contact me through www.AskRogerSeher.com if you would like to discuss ways to sponsor.

Here are some ideas I have come up with.

Businesses in the solar or related areas would be able to offer product and or services to help this along.  in return they would get a link on this blog and a logo with link (if they create it) on the sides of the trailer.  When the trailer gets to 90% complete I will also have a banner created that can hung up on the trailer durring events I attend with it.  Or it bay be loaned out to sponsors for there events (just thinking out loud)

Of course to finish pimping it out properly we would need hire someone to put a good paint job on it.  Right now I am tired of looking at the white so I am going to quickly put a basic paint job on it. I will also repair and cover up the bullet hole.  I'm not going to get too fancy for now because I will be welding on it as I go along.   For now it is going to be desert tan with flat black wheels.  I think it will give it a tactical look to appeal to the pepper community.

I'm not sure how to proceed I guess I will start contacting vendors of products I like and use related to solar energy, batteries, solar chargers, solar panels, wiring, ham radio, meetering, DC Refrigeration and see if I can get this thing in motion.

To thank the first sponsors to support the project I will be mentioning them in any video I do that show new products that get added to the trailer.

It would make sense for them to join sooner vs. later in the project because I can add there logos and a link to there site at the end of any product related videos I decide to make.  You can see some of my videos by following the links on my www.AskRogerSeher.com site.

I could also add a paypal donate button then thank people who donate a minimum level.  Another thing I could do is an amazon gift list of items I think would be useful for the project.  If people purchase them for me I will thank them on a dedicated blog post.

So far those are the ideas I have to speed this up.

Please contact me and help if you can.

Roger

No comments:

Post a Comment